The tour is based in Molini di Triora, in the Argentina Valley, the heart of the Ligurian Maritime Alps but only 20 km from the sea. Now in its 16th year, our AM/Enduro package is our most popular and has been further refined to provide the perfect blend of epic backcountry to full-on shuttle days in Western Liguria.
With long weekend and week catered or self-catered packages available
795€ (approx. £690) – Catered long weekend
895€ (approx. £745) – Week self-catered
1095€ (approx. £895) – Week catered
A 1.5hr transfer from Nice airport to Molini di Triora. You will be welcomed by the lovely owners of the charming Santo Spirito Hotel which has been in the same family for over a hundred years. The restaurant is locally famed for its traditional mountain food and huge portions. Breakfast is continental buffet style with plenty of coffee to start the day. Dinner at the hotel is a four-course traditional Ligurian menu. We will also take you to a local osteria and pizzeria and with the option of a seafood or pasta restaurant near the beach after one of our coastal days.
The 7-night package includes 5 days of guided riding with shuttle uplifts.
Many of the shuttle trails are centrally located around Molini so more time on the trails and less time on the bus. We will also visit the coast and ride the trails of Sanremo, Diano Marina, and Dolcedo. On our shuttle days, the bus takes around 15 – 20 minutes for a descent that lasts over an hour. On the backcountry days, climbs are generally no more than an hour and we limit the asphalt climbs by taking the shuttle bus than riding up on dirt roads into the mountains.
Our AM / Enduro week has circa 70% of descending and by taking advantage of our shuttle bus, we can descend from peaks as high as 2,300m and back to Molini at 400m or descend all the way to the beach in Sanremo on one of our epic Alp-Sea days.
In a typical week, you will climb about 1200m, descend 20,000+m and ride up to 200km of trails.
On the guide’s day off (Wednesday) there are plenty of opportunities to pedal or perhaps chill by the many rock pools. At an additional cost, we can provide an extra shuttle day or we can arrange our popular late afternoon ride down for pizza via the amazing Badass-lucco trail.
The trails on this tour vary considerably but a good level of fitness and technical skill would be beneficial. Expect challenging and technical singletrack for prolonged periods as well as some exposure.
Our Molini Enduro tour runs from March until the end of November. In the early and latter part of the season we may stay on the coast for part of the week as some of the higher level trails above Molini may be closed due to snow.
The package is based on 7 nights arriving Saturday and departing the following Saturday.
Catered Week €1,095
- 7 nights’ accommodation at the local hotel with breakfast
- Evening meals for 6 nights
- 5 days mountain bike guiding with full vehicle shuttle uplifts
- Skills and bike set up advice to get the most from your bike and trails
- Unlimited use of a fully fitted workshop, bike wash etc. and secure storage facility
- Airport transfers to and from Nice airport
Long Weekend €845
- Long weekend as above but with 4 days riding**, 4 night’s accommodation, 3 evening meals and airport transfers for example the Wednesday evening with a departure on the Sunday evening.
Self Catering €895
- Self-Catering option is available in a village house overlooking the town, with bike storage and bbq/pizza areas. It has two bathrooms, a communal lounge and a fully functioning kitchen. The house can accommodate max 6 people in 3 bedrooms.
Price does NOT include:
- Lunches (budget around 10€ each per lunch)
- Extra activities on guides day off
- Single supplements
* The price is based on two people sharing and group number of 6. If there is an odd number then a triple room may be provided. If you require a single room a supplement will apply. See our terms and conditions.
** Depending on the flight and departure times