All Mountain / Enduro
Based in the town of Molini di Triora, in the Argentina valley, the heart of the Ligurian Maritime Alps but only 20 km from the sea. The AM / Enduro package provides a great way to explore this amazing and untapped region.
Our most popular package, encompasses everything about mountain biking, whether it’s All mountain, Enduro, XC, or Freeride. The perfect blend of epic backcountry and shuttle days. With our AM / Enduro package you will ride different valleys, each with their own characteristics as well as the hills above the Mediterranean coastline.
Our central location lets us cherry-pick the best trails, from epic singletrack to extreme DH, flowing trails to technical switchbacks, it’s all here waiting for you to ride them. Our climbs are generally no more than an hour and we limit the asphalt climbs by taking the shuttle bus, riding up on dirt roads into the mountains. Our Am / Enduro week has about 70% of descending and we can descend from peaks as high as 2,300m.asl back to Molini at 400m or even descend all the way to the sea! On our shuttle days the bus takes 20 minutes for a descent that lasts for over an hour.
A typical week starts with a warm up ride so we can assess ability and fitness of the group, we then take the bus to do a few shuttle runs. The level of the riding will increase as the week progresses. The days will be a mixture of terrain and style including epic days in the backcountry to a full on shuttle day as our popular “freeride friday”. We will also visit the coast and ride the trails of Sanremo or Diano Marina. At the end of each day enjoy a cold beer or gelato at Molini’s bars or jump into the many rock and swimming pools in the Rio Argentina.
Pricing for 2017
Our All Mountain / Enduro package costs €795.00*
- Cost of €755.00 (5% discount) for a group of 6 or more
- Cost of €755.00 (5% discount) for returning guests
- Cost of €735.00 (7.5% discount) for returning guests in a group of 6 or more.
You pay NO EXTRA for transfers and lift passes (which would normally add over €150 Euro with some other operators), it’s all included. Unless otherwise stated includes the following:
- 5 days mountain bike guiding
- 7 nights half board accommodation
- Evening meals with wine for 6 evenings (the hotel restaurant has one night off, we will take you to a local pizzeria or seafood restaurant on the coast)
- Vehicle shuttle uplifts
- Skills and bike set up advice to get he most from your bike and trails
- Unlimited use of a fully fitted workshop, bike wash etc. and secure storage facility
- Airport transfers to and from Nice airport
- Free Rivierabike branded T shirt and goodies for the group organiser
Price does NOT include: Flights, Insurance, lunches (unless stated), Assisted multi day tours (unless stated), evening meal and drinks on the night off.
* The price is based on two people sharing. If there is an odd number then a triple room may be provided, If you require a single room a supplement will apply. See our terms and conditions.
20% deposit required to secure booking, remaining balance to be paid 8 weeks prior to holiday start.
Our AM / Enduro package in Molini runs from late March / April until October / early November. For the winter months we move to the coast near Sanremo, Check out our Winter riding page for further details.
Bike Choice & Abilities
For the AM / Enduro package we recommend 130 – 160mm travel bikes preferably with reinforced tyres and disc brakes no smaller than 180mm. A dropper post will be a good addition but not essential. Alternatively hire one of our bikes which are perfect for our terrain. You don’t need to be an experienced rider to join our centre week but some mountain biking experience is essential. If you are able to do a UK red graded trail without problems and have a can do attitude (there will be a learning curve) then our trails will be fine for you.
Cube Bike Hire
The latest 2016/2017 bikes available for hire, perfect for our terrain. Learn more